Learning Digital Pattern Cutting the Industry Way!
The Vetigraph taster course took place at the Fashion Technology Academy yesterday with a full class having an introductory session on the CAD/CAM system.
The one day taster course covered:
- A fast paced and fun introduction to digital patternmaking
- Overview of the tools and how to use them
- Following a design sketch to create your first pattern
- Adding notches and seam allowances
- Naming pattern pieces and saving
- Printing your work
The learners all found the day a great introduction but have come away wanting to learn more!
’Absolutely great taster class, it does exactly that gives you a feel for what Vetigraph Digital Pattern Cutting entails.’ Kerry
’I have learnt technical terms, basic functions of Vetigraph and examples on how to apply certain situations on industrial production. I would really like a longer course on Vetigraph as soon as possible!’ Iman
With such positive feedback we will now look at dates to hold the 3-day or 5-day Vetigraph course.